Ellos



¿Qué es la felicidad?

La ausencia de miedo

















martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Cockroaches with Chanel


I like to drink alone 
I'm an alcoholic heart
No matter you look while I transformed, is part of the game, 
watching and being watched, good, bad and regular, 
lie, assume a weak pulse and look for one agitated 
Love me and despise me. Give, receive, write 
No matter you look. Hi, what's your name. that think of me what I of all 
That spit. I spit me. Ask another and still 
This evening is short and night I don't know, 
a woman waits for me, and I'm reluctantly, 
I must be careful, pasting is frowned upon, is not fashion, 
should let me hit, but do not know, I do not see clear

Love is a soft lie in clogged ear

initial fragment of
-®ealism.0-
JRamallo -Dr R-
2012
traduce:
Alberta Pí

No hay comentarios: